One Stage Gas Burners
The Riello 40 FS series of one stage gas burners, is a complete range of products developed to respond to any request for light industrial application. The Riello 40 FS series is available in five different models, with an output ranging from 11 to 220 kW, divided in four different structures.
All the models use the same components designed by Riello for the Riello 40 FS series. The high quality level guarantees safe working.
In developing these burners, special attention was paid to reducing noise, to the ease of installation and adjustment, to obtaining the smallest size possible to fit into any sort of boiler available on the market.
All the models are approved by the EN 676 European Standard and conform to European Directives for EMC, Low Voltage, Machinery and Boiler Efficiency.
All the Riello 40 FS burners are tested before leaving the factory.
Monoblock, gas burners, completely automatic, with one stage settings fitted with:
- Fan with forward curve blades
- Cover lined with sound-deadening material
- Metallic and fixed air damper with adjustment
- Single phase electric motor 230 V, 50 Hz
- Combustion head fitted with:
- stainless steel head cone, resistant to high temperatures
- ignition electrodes
- ionisation probe
- gas distributor
- flame stability disk
- Adjustable air pressure switch, with graduated selector, to guarantee burner lock out in the case of insufficient combustible air
- Protection filter against radio interference
- IP 40 electric protection level.
Fuel supply line in the Multibloc configuration, fitted with
- Pressure stabiliser
- Minimum gas pressure switch
- Safety valve
- Single stage working valve with ignition gas output regulator.
EN 676 standard..
- Directive 89/336/EEC (electromagnetic compatibility)
- Directive 73/23/EEC (low voltage)
- Directive 98/37/EEC (machinery)
- Directive 92/42/EEC (efficiency).
- Insulating gasket
- Screws and nuts for fixing the flange to the boiler
- 7-pin plug
- Instruction handbook for installation, use and maintenance
- Spare parts catalogue
- Cable grommet.
Available accessories to be ordered separately
- Remote control release kit for the 525 control box
- Extended head kit
- End cone with turbulator disk
- LPG kit
- 7-pin plug kit
- Town gas kit
- Interface adapter kit
- Ground fault interrupter kit
- Continuous ventilation kit for RMG control box
- 6-pole and 7-pole sockets kit for 525 SE control box
- Balanced flue version
- Interface adapter kit
- Seal control kit